The weekend campouts:
- •start Friday evening at 6 pm, and
- •end Sunday between 11 am and 1 pm.
Drop off procedures
- Drop off is at the Scout House.
- Scouts must pay their share of meal costs ($15) at drop off before leaving for the campout.
- Parent(s) must sign a Trip Permission Slip for their Scout and give it to the Scoutmaster/Assistant Scoutmaster, otherwise the Scout cannot go on the weekend campout.
- Scouts and adult leaders load camping gear into vehicles from 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Departure time is 6:30 p.m.
Pick up procedures
- Scouts arrive between 11 am and 1 p.m. per time stated on Trip Permission form. If arrival time cannot be met by returning Scouts within +/- 15 minutes, phone calls will be made to inform parents.
- Scouts and adult leaders will unload vehicles upon arrival.
- Parents need to be on time for pick up or make other arrangements for their Scout. Returning adults and adult leaders should not be made to wait for a pick up. All camp attendees will be tired and ready to go home.